Friday, March 6, 2009

Greetings From Myrtle Beach!!

This evening was the start to our 2009 Family Conference. We are down in sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, enjoying our first taste of spring weather! It topped out some where in the low 70's today, and is supposed to be just as nice the rest of the weekend! Man! I'm glad I drive a convertible!

So far, we've had a great presentation from Rusty Hunt, our National Membership Director about choosing your attitude towards Grange. Is it a positive one? Is your attitude contagious? And, is it setting examples for other Grangers!? It was a great presentation, I am sure tomorrow morning's session will be just as good!

I've taken a few pictures, but left my device for getting them on the computer in my office... I'll be sure to upload them Monday morning!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment