Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Greetings from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Hello all!
National Convention is well underway here at the Amway Hotel in downtown Grand Rapids. The committees have been busy and much fun is being had. The NC bus is touring Cleveland, Ohio today and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They'll be arriving here in Michigan shortly after noon tomorrow. We haven't heard from them, so we'll assume things are going great!

On another note, it's cold here. It's windy here. I do already miss the 70+ degree days we've been having in NC. But this trip did give me the opportunity to spruce up my winter wardrobe. So far, those fleece lined pants have already been handy!

That's all for now. I'll leave you with the view from my hotel room :-)

DSC_1086

DSC_1092


No comments:

Post a Comment